Businesses in the Green Business Directory can be searched according to the energy efficiency and renewable energy technology areas that they offer.
Technology areas offered by suppliers include the following. See further details of each technology and energy saving opportunities by clicking on the links below.
- Automatic monitoring and targeting (AM&T)
- Catering equipment
- CHP (combined heat and power)
- Compressed air / Vacuum / Pneumatics – Compressors, treatment systems and controls
- Energy efficient hand dryers
- Energy efficient IT & UPS (uninterruptible power supplies)
- EV charging (electric vehicle charging)
- Heat pumps
- Heat recovery ventilation
- HVAC (Heating, ventilation and air conditioning) – This includes boilers, heaters, heat pumps, air conditioning, dehumidification, and controls
- Lighting – Interior and exterior lighting, and controls
- Motors and drives – Motors, drives, transmission system optimisation and motor repair and rewinding
- Power supply & storage
- Process heating and cooling
- Pumps / Circulators
- Refrigeration – Chillers, refrigeration compressors, condensing units, service and display cabinets, cooling equipment, pre-coolers, heat recovery equipment. Also includes upgrade of existing equipment or systems.
- Solar PV – Solar photovoltaic (PV)
- Solar thermal
- Steam systems
- Voltage management & Power factor correction
- Waste saving technology
- Water saving technology
Is the technology that you are interested in/a supplier of not on our list of technologies? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Search the Green Business Directory
The Carbon Trust Green Business Fund
The Carbon Trust Green Business Fund offers support through remote and onsite assessments and equipment implementation advice to small and medium sized businesses in England, Scotland and Wales.
Find out how the Carbon Trust Green Business Fund can help your organisation